Sometimes I feel bad for all the non-important stuff that I post. I am a reasonably intelligent person who has been around for a bit, and I do have opinions.

Here’s the thing; 98% of the people who wander through any of my social media feeds feel the same way as me about the important issues. The other 2% are likely to say something I disagree with, and or find offensive and then I have to either answer, ignore or block. None of these are good options for me because they will all make me feel bad for one reason or another.

I am too old to intentionally make myself feel bad.
So generally I try to be inclusive, even of stupid people.


  • Tami B

    May 4, 2022 at 12:53 pm Reply

    Leaving stupid comments is a legit response. Let ’em look bad. Ha.
    But there are exceptions. Sometimes you know other ppl are gonna feel bad reading it. Nobody needs that kind of bad energy. Those ppl deserve to go, it’s doing the universe a favor.

  • itsmemb

    May 4, 2022 at 1:25 pm Reply

    I would have no problem blocking or unsubbing people random people. If it is someone I know, then I think about it.

  • Nina Brown

    May 4, 2022 at 3:20 pm Reply

    I have blocked and cursed some people but I see how just the reaction is a prick to my soul!

    • Tracy

      May 4, 2022 at 8:57 pm Reply

      I always think it takes far more away from me than from the people I piss off.

Post a Comment

Enjoy this blog? Subscribe